Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

Have you every done Bountiful Baskets? If not, you totally have to try it. This was my first weekend, and I am loving it. This is how it works:

Once a week, you go online and pay for your basket. You can do this from Monday at Noon to Tuesday at 10 pm, for pickup the following Saturday. Check the locations and decide which is best for you, and pick an alternate in case the “best for you” site is full. Some people bounce between two sites because of the pickup time may work better one week to the next. The front page of the website says if it is Week A or week B. So, find your site and which week it runs. Week B is the week where organic is available. Once you've select your location you need to select the baskets you would like. A traditional basket is a mixture of fruit and veggies, and that is $15. You can also purchase additional baskets and "extras" such as a tortilla basket, bread basket, or Mexican basket. Then you just enter your credit or debit card information and submit The page will switch to confirmation with order number. Print this. Bring it with you to pickup.

So her is my first basket...I'm pretty pleased :)


The fruits: Bananas, strawberries, 6 oranges, 3 apples, seedless watermelon, & 3 mangos.


The veggies: Lettuce, 2 green bell peppers, 4 tomatoes, 2 asparagus, green beans, & 2 zucchini.

All for $15. I'm way excited :)

2 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

Kendra! I LOVE your blog. I am such a blog slacker lately. Need to get on here way more and follow what everyone has been up too. How is the potty training saga? It will be so nice to have Leah potty trained by the time the baby is born :) Love your little belly pics. that Bountiful basket looks awesome. We need ot try one of those soon.

The Hanson Family said...

Thanks Kim! I love reading your blog as well. You and your family are always doing the funnest things. It's good to hear from you. Keep in touch :)