Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pregnancy Update - 14 Weeks

How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Total weight gain of 5.9 pounds. Not bad...

Maternity clothes: Yup! Definetly wearing maternity pants and maternity shirts are way more comfortable, even though I can get away with wearing some of my longer pre-pregnancy ones.

Stretch marks: Same as last month, just the ones from Leah across the bottom of my belly.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping that great, but I'm not really sure that's related to my pregnancy. I think it has more to do with Jed's snoring.

Best moment over the last month: I had some spotting, which was pretty much the worst moment of last month, so I went to see the MD and hearing the heartbeat after being so scared was by far the best moment so far. I'm also happy to be over my first trimester. Yay!

Movement: Not yet...

Food cravings: Anything salty. I haven't had a sweet tooth. In fact, anything sweet usually makes me nauseous.

Gender: Unknown. But my gut and Intelligender say it's a boy :)

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In - nothing's changed there.

What I miss: Not being so emotional. I cry over EVERYTHING! And I've been pretty grouchy too.

What I'm looking forward to: My ultrasound to confirm my feeling that we are having a boy.

Belly Picture: I still don't feel like I look pregnant....just overweight :(

3 comments:

Nikki and Tipper said...

You look so good! hope HE is really a HE!! Also we need to get together soon! i miss ya! Its been way too long!

{little birdie boutique} said...

I totally see your bump! So cute! And I really do think your having a boy too. I can't wait until your ultrasound! When is it?

Kade and McCall said...

look up the chinese gender calendar! every single person i have talked to says it's accurate!!!!!