Total weight gain/loss: Total weight gain of 6.7 pounds. I was holding steady there for a while, but now the numbers on the scale are starting to go up again :(
Maternity clothes: Yup! Definitely wearing maternity pants and maternity shirts. Occasionally I wear a pre-pregnancy shirt, but I probably shouldn't.
Stretch marks: Just the ones from Leah across the bottom of my belly. But unfortunately they are more pronounced.
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping pretty well.
Best moment over the last month: My ultrasound, telling us that we are having a boy!
Movement: Sometimes when I'm in bed at night if I hold really still I think I might be able to feel him. Maybe...but nothing for sure. My MD says that my placenta is anterior lying, meaning, across the front of my stomach, so it will take some pretty strong movements before I am able to feel it. I keep waiting...
Food cravings: Anything salty and cheesy. Grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza, basically anything containing tons of cheese.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: I have been having some serious neck pain, which is giving me constant headaches. And normally when I have a headache, I have no problem drugging myself, until the pain subsides, but since I have a baby on board. I have to suffer through it un-medicated. It's been awful. However, I started seeing a chiropractor that specializes in pregnant women, so we'll see if things start getting better.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling this kiddo start to REALLY move, and my next ultrasound.
Belly Picture: I still don't feel like I look pregnant....just overweight :(

1 comment:
You look great! I didn't start feeling this kid really well until closer to 21 weeks. So hang on! :)
Post a Comment