Monday, August 16, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

One of my fellow bloggers and friends wrote a post last week about her favorite things. I am often looking for blogging inspiration and thought I would post some of my favorite things (in random order)...

1. Being a Mommy



Leah is truly the best thing that ever happened to me and I love being her Momma!

2. Diet Pepsi



Anyone who knows me at all can't be surprised by this one :)

3. Clean Sheets



4. Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener



5. Napping



6. Jeans



Too bad I don't actually look like this in them...

7. DVR



I love being able to record my shows and watch them whenever I want, but the best part is fast forwarding through all the commericals :)

I could go on and on, but this is a start. It was fun to focus on some of my favorite things in life. Maybe this is something we should all do once in a while :)

No comments: