Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monthly Goal

So, each New Year I make a list of resolutions, the same old ones that everyone makes...lose weight, exercise, etc. Unfortunately like the rest of us, I am not so good at following them through. So, I thought that maybe trying to make all those improvements at the same time could be kind of overwhelming and maybe that's why no one ever keeps their New Year's Resolutions. So, here's my plan. Each month I am going to set myself a goal. Nothing huge, just small, simple things I want to accomplish to make my life easier. Honestly, they are probably things that most of you do everyday anyways. I am just lazy and have created bad habits. I'll start small and work my way up to exercise and diet goals :)

August Monthly Goal: Clean the kitchen each night before I got to bed. No more left over dinner dishes in the sink or crumbs on the counter. Make sure everything is cleaned and put away to that when I wake up the next morning I start my day with a nice clean kitchen and clean dishes.

Hopefully by writing this post all two people who read my blog will help me stick to my goals each month :

No comments: