Now I know that she did wake up a couple of times, but overall I would call this night a success. I am really excited. Now let's see how naps go today...
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Success!
Hooray! We did it! It went really well. Leah woke up at 2:00 am and I went into her room, gave her a passy and she rolled over and went back to sleep. She woke up again at 4:00 am and was wide eyed and ready to eat. That's just fine. So she ate and went back to sleep until 7:00 am. And this is how she greeted me...

Now I know that she did wake up a couple of times, but overall I would call this night a success. I am really excited. Now let's see how naps go today...
Now I know that she did wake up a couple of times, but overall I would call this night a success. I am really excited. Now let's see how naps go today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment