I have to admit, I never thought this would be me. I never thought I would be a blogger. I've had friends and family that have been blogging for years and every time I even considered it, I thought to myself "I don't have anything to write about. What would I say?" But now here I am blogging away...
Shorty after Jed and I were married in November of 2001 we moved out of state. And since that time we have been separated from our families. Jed's Mom, Maureen, and Dad, Ken live in Washington State along with his sisters Jennifer and Jessi. Jessi now has a son, Declan, and it kills us to know that we are missing out on him growing up. Jed's brother Jake lives in Denver Colorado with his wife Jenn. My Mom, Cindy lives in Odgen with her husband Jon. My Dad, Dave, Step-Mom Jeni, little brother Boo and little sister Olivia all live in Hurricane Utah. Living far away has always been difficult. Jed and I are very family centered. Now we have a daughter, Leah, and it is obvious to me how much it sucks to live so far away from everyone you love. I hate the idea of her growing up so far away from the amazing people we have in our lives. So, in effort to keep in touch with all of our family and friends, I have created The Hanson Family Blog. I'm still not sure I'll have much to say, or that what I do have to say will be very entertaining. But, I'm gonna give it a try...who knows, maybe I'll be good at it.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HORRAY! i am so excited you finally have a blog!!!
Post a Comment