Friday, July 27, 2012

Ethan's 1 Year Pics


We had Ethan's One Year Old pics taken today. We got a lot of really cute shots! Then again, since he's such a cute lil' bug, it's hard not to get a cute shot of him. I really love them all!








At one point we had to bribe Ethan with a sucker because he was starting to fall apart. He totally loved it!


And then of course are the smash cake pics. He loved eating that cake. He was so focused on shoveling cake into his mouth that he wouldn't even crack a smile.

If there was a little bubble above his head, it would say "This is so good! There is no way I'm supposed to be eating this stuff! I just know you're going to take it away from me at any minute...so I'm just gonna keep on eating until you do!"


I can't believe my baby is one. I sure to do love his cute little face!

1 comment:

Nikki and Tipper said...

I can't believe it's been a year!! So cute!!!