Friday, March 23, 2012

Turning into a Big Boy!



Today we did a couple of new things of the first time. The first was trying a a "Big Boy Bath." He loves bath time and I figured he will only enjoy it more once he is actually able to sit up and play. Overall I'd say this was a success. He really did enjoy it, however, I think I'm going to hold off on bathing him this way for just a little while longer...only because Ethan is still trying to master the art of sitting unsupported and I think it will be better for both of us if he isn't occasionally tipping to the side without being able to correct himself. Luckily the tub seat that I have is awesome and keeps him very safe. And as usual he really did look cute!





And just for fun, here is a picture of Leah's first time in the "Big Girl Bath!"



And second we started eating our lunch in the "Big Boy Chair!" Previously we had been using the bumbo seat to feed Ethan, but since he's getting so big we thought we'd try the real deal high chair. It worked out much better. He was much cleaner while he was eating compared to when he'd eat in the bumbo. He's just growing up :)



But he still looks just tiny in that big chair...

No comments: