Easter is one of my favorite holidays and having kids just makes everything so much more fun. We started off the weekend on Friday night with a little egg coloring with the family.
Saturday with a few fun activities. First we went to feed the ducks. While I was driving around town the other day, I found a duck pond and I thought that Leah would love it...
Then we went for a ride on the Carousel.
That afternoon we had the kids pictures taken. I don't have them back yet, but as soon as I do, I will get them posted. I am dying to see them.
That night the Easter Bunny made a stop at our house. He left Easter Baskets for Leah and Ethan and hid eggs in the house for Leah to find.
The kids baskets
The kids checking out their baskets...
Leah, seeing what the Easter Bunny brought her...
Ethan thought his basket was pretty cool :)
Then Leah had a blast looking for all the eggs the Easter Bunny hid around the house...
The Easter Bunny also left eggs at Grandma and Papa's house too...
Then Leah played on the Slip 'N' Slide for the very first time. She was really hesitant at first and would only run through the water. After a few times, she would run through, and then jump onto her butt in the puddle at the end. And finally for the last couple of runs she would go down on her "belly-button." She had a really great time, and it was a lot of fun watching her.
And we even got Uncle Brother to go down the slide twice :)
We had a really great Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment