My sweet Ethan is 7 months old! I just love him more and more every day. He is the sweetest little man in the whole world. I just couldn't imagine life without him. Here are a few fun facts about Ethan at 7 months and a little comparison to Leah at this age.
Weight: I'm not really sure, I'd say he's probably a little over 14 pounds.
Height: Unknown...
Diapers: Ethan is currently wearing a size 3 in diapers.
Clothes: Ethan is wearing a size 3-6 months in clothes. He seems to out grown things in length. Some of his pants are getting a little short, maybe he's gonna be tall.
Feedings: Ethan is still eating approximately every 3 hours. He nurses great, and still has never had a drop of formula. Before he goes to sleep at night we give him a bottle with some rice cereal in it, to try to allow him to sleep a little longer during the night, not that it really works all that well. We are starting to incorporate more solids into his diet. We have been spoon feeding some rice cereal mixed with breast milk or apple juice, and depending on the day he seems to enjoy it. The timing has to be perfect, he can't be overly hungry or tired or else he just doesn't cooperate. But were working on it. We have also started adding in some vegetables. He seems to like sweet potatoes and carrots.
Sleep: We have been working really hard to get Ethan on more of a sleep schedule. He is still waking two to three times a night to eat. I'm very well aware, that this should stop, but in the middle of the night, it just seems easier to get up and nurse him for ten minutes and go back to sleep, so that's what we do...I'm gonna work on it. He usually wakes around 2:00 am and 5:30 am. After the 5:30 am feeding, he sleeps until about 7, which is about the same time Leah wakes up. During the day he is up from about 7 am to 9 am and then goes down for his first nap, which is usually around an hour long. Then he is up for a couple of hours. I try to plan it so that Ethan and Leah go down for a nap at the same time, but rarely does it work out that nicely. Ethan is finally sleeping in his crib for naps as well, so for his second nap, he usually sleeps anywhere from an hour and a half to 3 hours. Unfortunately he wakes up frequently during that time, and I have to go in and give him his passy or rock him in my arms for a few minutes. He still sleeps with his Tigger blankie by his face and his passy. Then Ethan is usually up for a couple of hours and takes a third cat nap in the early evening. And he goes down for the night at about the same time as Leah, between 8 pm and 8:30 pm.
Likes: Momma, Daddy, and Sissy...of course. His Tigger blankie and his passy. He is starting to play with some of his toys a little more. And he is enjoying sitting in his activity saucer. He still loves to chew on his thumbs and fingers and, he loves to take a bath, which is a good thing, because he needs one after he eats his food.
Dislikes: Ethan is such a happy baby, there aren't many things that he doesn't like...one thing that he for sure hates is "The Boogie Snatcher" I have an electronic bulb syringe that I use to suck out his nose and he screams bloody murder when I use it on him.
Misc: Ethan's hair is getting longer...
Ethan - 7 Months
Leah - 7 Months

No comments:
Post a Comment