Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Naked Potty Training



For the past couple of days Leah has been asking us to sit on the potty. The first day it was almost bedtime so I just stripped her totally naked and figured I could get her in her jammies afterwords. We sat there for a long time but she actually went. Yay! Then this morning she wanted to sit on the potty again. So she sat down but got very upset because I made her leave her shirt on. So apparently I have taught her that when we sit on the potty we do it nakey! Oops! Then she saw her boots that had been left in the bathroom and determined that they were necessary in order to go potty. So these are some pictures of Leah on the potty, totally naked, with her cool boots, reading her potty book. LOL



After sitting a while I could tell that had to go, and was close, but wouldn't let it out. So I got her a cup with water and a straw to blow bubbles (it's a trick, I use at work sometimes). And it totally worked! Yay Leah!



1 comment:

Nikki and Tipper said...

i love that you made her blow with the straw! You are so awesome! GO Leah!