Monday, August 26, 2013

Camping Without Momma!


The entire Hanson family was going camping, of course, it happened to be on a weekend I had to work :( Leah has been begging us all summer to go camping and since the whole fam damily was going, Jed decided to be brave and take the kids without me. I was seriously disappointed that I couldn't go. Not because I love the outdoors, or sleeping in a tent or anything, but because I felt like I was missing out on making memories with my littles. Luckily, Jed was a great Daddy and took a few pictures in my absence. He said the kids had an absolute blast and they were all excited to tell me about it when they got home. Here are some pictures from there little adventure to Hurricane Ridge...

Ethan spent hours playing in this tree...






Leah palled around with her favorite Aunt Jen and helped take care of Mac (the dog)...


 Sillies in a hammock!



 Setting up their beds




There's always tons of good eating during a campout...
 


The area around the campground was awesome!





My cute little family!!!






The crazy climbing boy!


And my dainty, little princess...


I just love this pic with Leah in the background in Grandma's hat...


Not really sure what was going on here, but Leah looks scared :(

 I'm so glad the kids and Jed were able to go on this little trip and have a good time. Next time, they better plan it on a weekend when I can go too!

No comments: