On our second date I knew that Jed was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Jed and I were married on November24, 2011. We have two amazing kids, Leah, our kind and sassy 8 year old and Ethan, our sweet and stubborn 6 year old. We are working hard and playing harder! And I never dreamed I could be this happy!!!
"I'm not saying it's gonna be easy...it's gonna be really hard. And we're gonna have to work at it every day; but I wanna do that cuz I want you. I want all of you. You & Me...together, everyday for the rest of my life."
~The Notebook
My Jeddy
About Jed
I am so lucky to be married to my best friend and the most amazing person I have ever known.
Me
About Me
To sum it all up...I'm the wife of the most amazing man, mother of two beautiful children, and an OB/GYN RN. In my spare time (if I ever have any) I enjoy crafts, sewing, shopping and a good nap :)
Leah - 8 Years Old
About Leah
Leah is my best little buddy. My sweet girl with a Sassy attitude. She has endless amounts of energy, but when she finally slows down, she loves to snuggle. Leah loves to have fun and her laughter is contagious. I could hug and kiss her all day long. I just can't get enough of this kid :)
Ethan - 5 Years Old
About Ethan
Ethan is such an amazing kiddo! He is super energetic and funny...always making us laugh. Ethan is a total boy, who loves trucks, dirt and tools! And his best friend in the whole world is his big sister Leah. I sure do love my little Bug and can't imagine my life without him!
My Angel Cash
Cash Jacob Hanson
My Angel Cash
My sweet baby Cash Jacob Hanson was born on December 19th, 2014, at 3:50 am, six weeks premature. He weighed 5 lbs 2 oz and was 18 inches long. Unfortunately, due to a serious and unexpected birth complication, my handsome little man spent two days in intensive care before passing away in mine and his Daddy's arms on December 21st. It was the most heartbreaking day of my life. My only peace is knowing that my sweet baby boy is now my sweet angel baby, and that he will watch over us from Heaven and keep us safe. My only wish for him is that he knows how much his is loved by me, his mom, his Dad, his sister, and his brother. Not a day goes by that he isn't in our thoughts. I can't wait for the day when I can see you again. I love you Cash!
1 comment:
how sweet!
Post a Comment