Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pregnancy Update - 26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Total weight gain of 17.5 pounds. I really would like to keep it under 25 pounds, but that's not gonna happen. I'm a little stressed right now and that means lots of eating :(

Maternity clothes: Yup!

Stretch marks: I haven't noticed anything new...

Sleep: I'm not sleeping well at all, but it really has nothing to do with my pregnancy. Leah is having some trouble sleeping and lately she has been a total Momma's girl. Daddy just wont do in the middle of the night. It's hard.

Best moment over the last month: My ultrasound and lots and lots of movement.

Movement: Yes...he's very active.

Food cravings: Grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza, basically anything containing tons of cheese. I'm also loving Tiger's Blood Snow Cones, Yum!

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: I have to pee ALL THE TIME! It's a terrible feeling.

What I'm looking forward to: I just can't wait to see his cute little face.

Belly Picture:

3 comments:

Nikki and Tipper said...

Cute baby bump!! I love it!

McDermaid Fam said...

You look so cute pregnant. I got HUGE when I was pregnant. Gained 45 pounds each time. So excited to see the babes!

the vintage lemon said...

cute!!!