1. Increase My Benefits Hours by Second Quarter (For those of you who don't know...I am quite a bit short on my benefits hours at work, and therefore I have to pay part time premiums for my benefits. Which totally sucks!)
2. Exercise 3 times per week - Ugh! Hate this one! But it is a must.
3. Restart Weight Watchers - Isn't dieting part of everyone's new year?
4. Be more organized - I am a disorganized disaster! I have the desire to be organized, but it's just so much work. But I can't stand the clutter of my house, my car, my life. It has to be done.
5. Stay on budget - Again, a budget sucks, but we need to get back on track with our finances.
6. Have more patience. Patience! Patience! Patience! Let's face it, having a toddler is hard and I really need to work on being more tolerant of Leah and her toddlerness :)
7. Give up Starbucks - Oh how this one makes me sad. So many reason's to quit: too expensive, fattening, too much caffine, blah, blah blah. This is gonna be a hard one.
Wish me luck. Happy New Year!

4 comments:
Have you tried making your own blended coffees using the powder stuff in a canister from Costco? I love me some Starbucks, but this stuff is pretty good too. Love it with a little caramel drizzle added in when I blend it. Yummy and a fraction of the cost.
Good luck! My goals are just about the same as yours this year. Minus the benefits one.
Wish we lived closer so I could exercise and diet with ya!
good luck! you can do it! happy new year!
Post a Comment