Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG! We're Moving...Again!

Well, it's official, the Hanson's are on the move...again. We are excited to announce that this move will finally take us back to our family. We are moving to St. George. Yay!



Zions National Park



This is one of the most beautiful places in the world. If you haven't been to this park, I highly recommend going. It is totally worth it. Lucky for me this park is practically in my backyward. This would be even more exciting if I were more "outdoorsy". But since I'm an "Indoor Girl" hiking of any kind seems a little beyond my reach. Butm it sure is beautiful...to drive through. :)

My last day working for Banner Gateway will be October 9th. I am really sad to leave. I love my job and co-workers. But, I am looking forward to starting my new adventure as a Surgical RN. Wish me luck. I am totally nervous. Leah and I are moving up to St. George on the 14th and Jed will follow us in November. How am I ever going to do it without him. Thank Goodness my family is there. Otherwise I would be in trouble.

We've got ourselves this cute little place to live...



This isn't the exact house we are living in (just in case there are an weirdo stalkers reading this), but it is similar. We are going from appoximately 1700 square feet to 1200. So this place is going to be cozy! But at least it is less space to clean, right.

2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

i am so happy for st george, but sad you guys are leaving...

Sheila said...

I'm sad too! But I'm excited for the new adventure you'll get to have. I'll miss you!