Leah has the best personality. She is such a goof. On this day she was with Marci and put this bowel right on her head, like a hat. How cute is that?
Leah's favorite toy is her Elmo phone.

Jed and I took Leah to Texas Roadhouse for dinner one night, and she is so big that she can sit at the table in a high chair.

Of course she's the sweetest when she's sleeping.
Leah is always laughing and when she laughs it makes me laugh too! 
This is the first time I've ever posted videos on this blog, so hopefully everyone is able to see them. I know that the quality isn't great, but you get the point.
Leah has now started trying to chew her food. So in this first video, that is what she is doing while Jed is feeding her. She looks like a fish!
This next video is Leah playing in her Jumparoo. She loves to hear herself scream.

1 comment:
what a cutie. who lets an 8 month old baby put a bowl on her head? crazy.
Post a Comment