Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Gender Reveal

At 15 weeks gestation Jed and I caught a little glimpse of Baby Hanson #3's gender, but since it was so early, we decided to wait until our next ultrasound before telling the kids. Once we knew for sure, we decided to do a little gender reveal for the kids. I had some balloons placed in a large box and when the kids opened it up the balloons popped out and revealed the baby's gender... And we're having a...


BOY! OMG! Another boy!







As much as my sweet Leah wanted a sister, she was ecstatic to see those blue balloons come out of that box! I honestly thought she was gonna be disappointed and cry, but there were no tears at all. She is thrilled to be the only girl and have another little brother!


I'm not 100% sure Ethan knew what was going on, but he thought the balloons were awesome anyways!



And there's no better way to celebrate than with cake!


Very blue icing on our "Its a boy cake!"


Yum!

We couldn't be more excited about the new little man that will be joining our family!

No comments: