Saturday, December 7, 2013

Visiting Santa


I had been planning on taking the kids on a special outing, wearing their Christmas clothes to visit Santa. So I wasn't terribly upset when Jed took the kids to a little Christmas festival on a Saturday morning while I was at work. I knew Santa would be there and I thought it would be a good test run before we paid money for professional photos. I expected much of the same behavior from Ethan this year as last. But wouldn't you know it. Ethan jumped right up on Santa's lap and told him everything he wanted for Christmas. And Jed was even able to capture a very sweet picture if the two of them
smiling and looking straight at the camera. And as it turns out, this was the only Santa picture we got. I took the kids to get there professional pictures taken and Ethan wasn't having any of it. He wouldn't even let me put him down. Little turkey! At least we got one good one! Nice work Honey!!!

No comments: