Ahhh! Today was the first day of preschool for both my littles! They were so very excited. Leah finished up preschool at Kingston Co-Op last spring. Her and Ethan have been going to a home daycare for the summer. Jed and I had planned on sending both Leah and Ethan to Kingston Co-Op for this upcoming year, but the scheduling was really Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 - 11:30. They wouldn't be in class together and I felt like I was going to be spending every day running kids back and forth to preschool. It just wasn't going to work. So when we found out our home daycare was going to be offering preschool this fall, the decision was easy. So, now both kids go to Little Elephant Educare on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with daycare after. It works out great with my work schedule. There are only a total of 8 kids in the class. And the kids were thrilled to stay where they were comfortable at Miss Jill's house with their friends.
Here are their first day of school memory photos...
My Leah Maureen on her first day of her last year of preschool!
Ethan was so uncooperative...this was the only picture I got of him by himself! Grrr!
These two are my everything! I am so proud of them both!

1 comment:
They both are getting so big! I love the picture of leah sitting down! Good job and the pictures too! They are amazing!
Post a Comment