Friday, January 11, 2013
Leah's 4th Birthday
Can you believe my baby girl is 4 years old?! Cuz I sure can't!!! We had a great day celebrating Leah's 4th birthday. Leah's birthday party was going to be the day after her birthday, but I wanted to make her day special, none the less. So the night before, I wrapped a few small presents, put them in the TV room, covered the floor with a ton of balloons and put streamers across the door so she'd have to bust through them to get to her presents.
In the morning Leah came to get me, she dragged me by the hand to the TV room and said "Look Momma, this way is closed, so we have to go this way..." and brought me around to the other door. So I went in and sat down so I could video tape her busting through the streamers. It was absolutely hilarious! Instead of busting through the streamers she dived, mission impossible style, right through a whole in them. Not a single one was disturbed. It was awesome! And then the next thing out of her mouth was, "Can I open my presents now?" A one track mind!
She only got a few small things from us and some things from Grandma. But she was happy with that. Then it was off to the kitchen for breakfast...CUPCAKES! And I'm not gonna lie to you, we all had cupcakes for breakfast.
Leah was the only one that got a little candle in hers...
And you can bet Ethan wasn't going to miss out on any cupcake action!
Then we played for a few hours, got dressed and headed to Chucky Cheese. It was a perfect time to go and the kids had a great time. There wasn't a lot of kids there, so Ethan could run around and Leah loved all the rides and games. And guess what! They actually served food Leah will eat...Pizza :)
Ethan is super into "Bob the Builder" right now...they must have rode the Bob ride 20 times. It moved, obviously, so I had a hard time getting a decent picture.
And the Barney ride too...
Then Ethan and Daddy went home to nap, while Grandma, Auntie J, me and Sassy went for pedicures.
And here's my baby girl getting her toes done...
We finished the day with a dinner of her choice...McDonald's chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce and fries. Overall it was a perfect day! I hope you had a great birthday Sassy! I sure do love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment