Monday, November 26, 2012

Pictures with Santa


Today we went to the mall to visit Santa. It was a fun day. The mall has an indoor playground, which has been a great way to allow the kids to play and burn off some energy despite the rainy weather. So we started off there. Then there is a train ride that takes the kids all over the mall. Both of the kids thought it was great! Ethan loved looking out the window and when other shoppers would wave at him he'd duck back down in the car. Totally cute! Then we went to talk to Santa. Leah was beyond excited. She went right up to him and sat on his lap. He spent a lot of time talking to her about whether she's been good or bad and what she wants for Christmas. She couldn't come up with something on the spot, so Santa said he'd bring her a dolly. That was good information for Momma to hear, since he hadn't mentioned that to her until then ;) However, Ethan was terrified! He clung to me for dear life when I tried to pass him off and after I finally pried him off of me, he screamed and sobbed and had his arms stretched out trying to get a hold of me. I had the girl take a few quick pictures of him and then ran to his rescue. I felt terrible, but it was important for me to remember him at this age. Tears and all :)

"Save me!!! Please!!!" "Momma! Help!"


"Sissy please! You gotta help me!"


Love him! Love her! Love the holidays!

1 comment:

Nikki and Tipper said...

I love how Leah is smiling looking totally oblivious to Ethan's terror!! Haha!