Monday, June 11, 2012

Ethan is 10 Months Old



Wow! 10 months old...my little baby is growing up so fast. What am I gonna do? Here are a few things I want to remember about Ethan at this age and a little comparison to his big Sis at this same age.

Weight - 15 pounds 15 ounces. This little bug is teeny tiny, he isn't even on the growth chart. I have to admit, I love that he's still so small. I want him to be my baby boy forever!

Height- I didn't write it down, I'll get it at his next check-up :)

Diapers- Ethan is still wearing a size 3 in diapers and they fit him pretty good.

Clothes - Ethan has finally outgrown his 3-6 month clothes and has moved up to 6-9 months. And even some of those are starting to get snug. He has to wear size 9 months in pajamas because anything smaller he has outgrown in length.

Feedings - We are still plugging away at breastfeeding. I am determined to make it to his first birthday. We are working on getting on a better schedule that includes more table foods. But I've been having a hard time. Ethan eats about every 3-4 hours depending on whether or not he's had any baby food. We are really good at feeding him breakfast, but sometimes the other meals get left out depending on what we have going on for the day. Ethan's favorite fruit is bananas and he usually eats fruit or fruit mixed with cereal for breakfast. Then when we are able we give him a vegetable for either lunch or dinner. His favorite vegetable is sweet potatoes and corn.

His favorite treat is arrowroot cookies. Give him one of these and he will go to town.And he'll have a complete meltdown if you try to take his cookie away from him before he's finished. (just ignore the fact that he has on a girly bib in most of these pictures :)



Ethan thinks it is awesome to feed himself! Me? Not so much :)



Likes:

We recently got a double jogging stroller and Ethan loves to go for walks. He wants to hold Leah's hand the entire time. Its adorable!!!



Ethan loves his activity saucer...



Still loving bath time with Sissy :)




Ethan finally got his first tooth...




And he loves to brush it in the tub :)



Dislikes:

Having his face wiped and when Sissy takes his toothbrush from him in the bathtub...overall, he is a pretty smiley kid.

Leah 10 Months Old


No comments: