Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pregnancy Update - 32 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: As of my last doctors appointment my total weight gain was 24 pounds :(

Maternity clothes: Yup! And I refuse to spend any more money on maternity clothes, so sorry to all of you who have to look at me in the same thing every week or worse yet, any of my pre-pregnancy clothes that I still squeeze myself into :)

Stretch marks: I haven't noticed anything new...

Sleep: Jed has been so nice to me lately. He has been spending almost every night sleeping on Leah's floor which allows me to sleep uninterrupted by Leah waking up in the middle of the night and his snoring. Thanks for being such an awesome husband :)

Best moment over the last month: Not being put on bed rest yet...keep your fingers crossed!

Movement: Yes...he's very active.

Food cravings: Otter Pops! Lots and lots of Otter Pops!

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: I have the same complaints as I did 2 weeks ago and I could probably add a few more to the list. But most of all I miss not feeling like I am overheating with every little thing I do. Seriously! I am so hot! ALL THE TIME!

What I'm looking forward to: I just can't wait to meet this little man.

Belly Picture: I never took one...I'm a slacker!

No comments: