Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 3.2 pounds :( I gained 48 pounds with Leah, so I am really trying not to gain as much weight with this pregnancy. My "What to Expect" book says that I should only gain 1-2 pounds in my first trimester. So, I guess I'm off to a rough start.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but some of my pants are getting tight.
Stretch marks: I have some across the bottom of my stomach from Leah which seem to be more pronounced now, but nothing new.
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping pretty well, especially if I worked that day :)
Best moment over the last month: Just the fact that I'm still pregnant.
Movement: Too early for that.
Food cravings: Not really, some things that I don't usually eat (like cheesy scrambled eggs) sound good.
Gender: Unknown. I'm almost positive that it's a boy. Based off the way that I feel. I was REALLY sick with Leah and I haven't been sick at all. Just extremely tired.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In - nothing's changed there.
What I miss: Having energy. I'm just exhausted ALL THE TIME. If feel like I need a nap after doing the simplest task (I felt that way with Sassy too).
What I am looking forward to: My first MD appointment at 10 weeks so I can hear the heartbeat and know that the baby is okay :)
Belly Picture: Not much to see...

*Kristen, I totally stole this off your blog...thanks :)

4 comments:
Haha your welcome! And don't worry about the weight gain. Your probably just bloated. I've already gained like 10 pounds :( With Nolan I only gained about 28 pounds total and 10 of that was just baby. I know it's going to be much, much worse this time :( Boo. It will be worth it :)
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see more cute pics in the future!
You"re so awesome!!
oh its SOOO Cute! i wish i was there to rub your belly! p.s. you look AWESOME!
Post a Comment