Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful :)

We had a really nice Thanksgiving this year. I didn't have to work, so we were able to go to my family's house for dinner.

We spent the morning at home playing...

Leah found this DVD box in her closet and decided that it made a great place to sit and read her books.




I honestly don't know where her ideas come from, but they are funny :)

Then we showed Leah some stickers that were in the back of one of her coloring books.

This is what she did with them...





Then it was the usual over indulgence of good, good food :)

I truly have many things to be thankful for this year. Most of all my family :) My little Leah, who is my whole life; my wonderful Husband, who loves me unconditionally; my Mom, my Daddy, My Step-Mom, Jeni, my baby sister, Livi; and my favorite little brother. Thanks to all of you for being in my life. I am also thankful to have a job, to be able to help provide for my family; even though it is no secret, I don't always like going to work :) And I am thankful for all of my friends, near and far :) Of course, that isn't everything, but for me to list all of my blessings would be one hell of a long post :)

1 comment:

Nikki and Tipper said...

I wish I had a box to sit in and read books! Plus on the face is the best place for stickers!