Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bad Sassy :(

I decided it was time to take Leah's bottles away. She is almost sixteen months and is still drinking out of a bottle more than a sippy cup. So, I planned it all out and decided to start last night, because I was off for the next 6 days. I didn't want her to struggle while she was at daycare, her bottle is her comfort item. Anyway, I put her down for bed last night and it was a good hour of screaming and tantrums, but she finally went to sleep. The next day (today) went on as usual. She didn't seem to be having a hard time without her bottle. Until it was nap time...I changed her and laid her down with her "cuppy" and her blankie and said "it's naptime." She practically threw her cuppy at me and started screaming and throwing a huge temper tantrum. So I walked out of her room and shut the door. She carried on for a while, then was quiet so, I'm thinking, "ok...we did it." The she started talking and calling me again. Usually when she does this, it means she's poopy. So I went into her room and this is what I saw...

She tore the wallpaper completely off the wall! And when I came in she just laughed. The only reason She is frowning in this picture is because I left her room to get my camera.
Like I said...Bad Sassy!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

That's so funny! Mostly because it's not me. Aliya did that once, all the wallpaper beside her crib and tore up every book within reach! Stick to your guns mama! You can do it!
She's a cutie pie though!!