Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow Day



When I woke up this morning there was snow on our front lawn. I couldn't believe it. We live in St. George, it isn't supposed to snow here. But none the less, we decided to take advantage of it. Me, Jed, Leah, Grandpa, Uncle Brother and Coda went for a drive and took Leah to play in the snow.


On our way...

















Leah's snowsuit didn't allow her to move much...





Our family








Leah and Papa




We built a snowman





Ok...some explanation is needed. My brother and my husband are totally immature and inappropriate and put a penis on our snowman. And of course I took a picture of it...it was actually pretty funny.







Everyone but me and Leah had a snowball fight...



Leah and Coda






Leah, Uncle Brother and Coda



Leah and Uncle Brother



Me and My Baby!






Leah and Daddy
















1 comment:

{love, mj.} said...

She looks SO cute in her snowsuit! i am so jealous you guys got snow. so jealous. we got rain today! horray! and your hair is getting SO long! i can't wait to see you guys!