At 4:45 am my alarm clock went off...I hit snooze and tried to go back to sleep. Thinking it couldn't possibly be time for work. From in the kitchen I heard the "beep beep boop boop" of my cell phone. In my sleepy haze I thought to myself. "okay, it's Thanksgiving...who the hell is calling me at 4:45 in the morning!" Suddenly it hit me...I sat straight up, bolted out of bed and headed for my phone. Yes! It was true... I had been canceled for the day. Hooray!
Me, Jed and Leah headed to Hurricane to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. My Dad cooked the majority of the meal, which of course was totally awesome. We had a great day! Here are some pictures...
Leah and Daddy...

Leah and Mommy...


Leah waited at the door to greet the rest of the family...



Leah and Uncle Brother

Leah tried some dip from off a carrot on the veggie tray...this is her dip face :)

1 comment:
oh cute! happy thanksgiving!
Post a Comment